Speaker Sampling Procedure
Behind every great loudspeaker is or was a great sample or prototype. Without a doubt, one key element to Eminence Speaker's success is our engineering department. Under the direction of Jerry McNutt, Matt Marcum, and Anthony Lucas (our design engineers), Eminence designs and builds over 2,000 prototypes annually - all hand built by our quality technicians. To qualify as an OEM, we require a minimum order of 50 pieces per spec as well as a copy of your resale tax certificate or business license. With 50 years of experience, its no wonder the world's premier brands build equipment powered by Eminence drivers! The sampling process is easy! To obtain prototype loudspeakers from Eminence, please follow this procedure:
- Contact our sales department which will qualify your account as a legitimate company (no individual or personal requests please).
- Provide (preferably via fax, email, or letter) as much information as possible to our sales department concerning your request. Frequently asked questions by Eminence are as follows:
- What size (diameter) of loudspeaker?
- Purpose of loudspeaker (PA, musical instrument, car audio, etc.)
- Impedance in ohms (2, 4, 6, 8, 16, 32 etc.)
- Type of surround (cloth, rubber, santoprene, foam, etc.)
- Vented or non-vented core assembly
- Power handling (RMS average watts)